ill.Gates will be holding a ill.Methodology workshop at King King in Hollywood on December 8th, 2011 ahead of his performance with An-ten-nae later that evening. The 4-hour workshop starts at 2:00pm. Register here.
THE ILL.METHODOLOGY is an artistic development workshop series ill.Gates conducts while touring throughout select cities in the U.S and Canada. It presents a comprehensive skill set of techniques acquired from his prolific 17 years of experience in electronic music production. Read our exclusive interview with ill.Gates on our here.
This extraordinary workshop is targeted to increase your productivity and efficiency in writing finished compositions in Ableton Live and providing you with all the tools you would need to fast track your production, accelerate your workflow and achieve the success that will make music sustainable for you. (See some of ill.Gates video demo’s at the end of this post.)
1. Artistic Development
2. Organization and Time Management
3. Aesthetics + Composition
4. Library and Sampler Preperation
5. Workflow in Theory
6. Real Time Production Demo
8. DJing with Ableton Live
9. Q+A period
• Digital copy of the ILL.GATES Guide to Producing (with recommended reading + viewing)
• Subscription to the ILL.GATES Ableton Rack Collection 3
• Access to the world famous DJ Templates (a $50 value here alone)
• Misc Documents detailing workflow, 128s, etc…
• Copy of ill.Gates’ ill.Methodology album.
This 4 hour workshop has been getting incredibly positive reviews and feedback from producers in North America wherever it’s touched down.
Cost: $50 per person / $25 for ladies.
Too steep? If you’re strapped or just thrifty, you can get in FREE by pre-registering two people who pay the full price.
APPLIES TO ONLINE PRE-PURCHASES ONLY. THIRD (free) PERSON MUST ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME AS TICKET HOLDERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
You can try and win tickets to this workshop by entering our Producer Contest!
This event is All Ages!